VDRs for Bankruptcy and Restructuring
TransPerfect Deal Interactive virtual data rooms (VDRs) are the ideal tool to help streamline communications and document management during any bankruptcy case or restructuring transaction under Chapter 11. The many parties involved in bankruptcy cases, from law firms and advisors through to banks, creditors, and courts, can work collaboratively online to draft, edit, and execute sales agreements within the secure environment provided by our data room solutions.
Key features include:
- Online Access – Our staff gather, scan, and organize all relevant contracts from disparate geographical locations and corporate departments into one central online repository, thereby eliminating travel to multiple debtor sites as well as drastically reducing the associated overheads.
- Convenient Organization – Run entire deals from start to finish under one single application, empowering you to manage multiple deals simultaneously.
- Speed – Deal Interactive’s staff have extensive experience with all phases of bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings as well as the associated documentation, which means that your VDR can be fully functional just a few days after your first call.
- Security – Your VDR is hosted in a SAS 70 Level II compliant facility and encrypted with multiple layers of security and audit controls.
- Ease of Use – Site deployment requires minimal training for users and administrators. Designed to reduce extra mouse clicks and data-entry screens, TransPerfect Deal Interactive allows users to save time and minimize the risk of errors.
It's common practice for legal counsel in bankruptcy transactions to keep a VDR operational post-confirmation, as this allows for the swift review of transaction documentation in the event of any litigation arising from the bankruptcy. In such cases Deal Interactive has the capability to effect the swift set up of a case-specific VDR that facilitates the production and review of relevant documentation.
For more information about Deal Interactive's VDR solutions for bankruptcies and restructurings, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.